Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Short update

Well, hello there!
I'm going to start of with just a short update of what I am up to.
I'm currently living in a townhouse in Aldergrove with my wonderful boyfriend Sheldon.  We have been given the opportunity to move into a family owned heritage home in Fort Langley so he can be closer to work.  I LOVE Fort Langley.  Its a cute little heritage area.  http://www.fortlangley.com/
There's quite a bit of filming that goes on there.  Each time in the summer when I was visiting Sheldon, we'd drive through Fort Langley and there's be camera crew around. 
There's an adorable coffee shop/book store 

http://www.wendelsonline.com/
Which you absolutely need to check out.  It's ADORABLE.  Full of a fresh menu and organic drinks.  You can get your book, food and drink all in one stop.  I'm in love!
So with all that said, the next couple weeks are filled with packing, moving, cleaning and painting!  Yikes.  We sent our little shitten (Felix) to my grandparents.  She'll stay there for a month and pester them.  This way we don't have her to trip over or redecorate with painted paw prints.
The move will be good for us, but hard to say goodbye to his beautiful townhouse.  It's a 3bdrm + den, 1.5 bath, renovated townhouse which obviously is way too big for the both of us. 

It's an exciting and hardworking time for us haha. 
Have a wonderful day :)

No comments: